When building a home or business, LED strip lights are becoming one of the most popular ways to light your space. With so many LED strips on the market, there can be overwhelming selection options.
What is Led Strip Light?
The led strip light is a type of lighting often used in offices, schools, and other areas with high traffic. These lights are typically made up of small, individual LED lights arranged in a long, narrow strip. The strip can be attached to the ceiling or wall using a cord or wire and can be turned on and off using a switch or remote. The led strip light is an effective way to create a bright and colorful ambient light, and it is also popular for creating special effects.
Types of Led Strip Light
There are a few different types of LED strip lights, and each has its features. Here we’ll discuss the three most common types:
- COB (chip on board) LEDs – These are the most popular LED strip lights because they’re small, cheap, and easy to use.
- SMD (surface-mount diode) LEDs -SMD LEDs are more expensive than COB LEDs but offer better performance in direct sunlight and longer lifespans.
- CREE LED Strip Lights – These are the highest-quality LED strips that offer the best overall performance. They’re also the most expensive type of LED strip light, but they’re worth it if you care about your images looking professional.
What to Consider Before Buying a Led Strip Light
When you are looking to buy a Led Strip Light, there are a few things that you should consider. First, here are some tips to help you choose the best light for your needs.
- Height and Width. The height and width of the strip light will affect how it will look in your room. You want to ensure that the light is high enough to see it easily but not too high that it’s uncomfortable or obstructs views. The width of the strip light should also be appropriate for the space where it will be used.
- Voltage and Amps. Led Strip Lights come in different voltages and amps, so it is important to know what type of lighting you need before purchasing. Some strip lights use DC power, while others use AC power. Make sure to read the specifications of the strip light to determine which type is compatible with your home’s wiring.
- research your options. There are many different brands and types of led strip lights on the market, so choosing the right one cannot be easy. Do your research before purchasing to ensure you’re getting the best possible deal.
- be aware of installation limitations. Led strip lights are often limited in where they can be installed, so be sure to check the specifications before making your purchase.
If you want to add a little extra pizzazz to your next party or event, you’ll want to consider installing some led strip light. These lights are easy to set up and can be used in a variety of settings, from the bedroom to the living room. If you are interested, be sure to contact Refond.